From September 24, 2011 to today, Chris and I have officially been together for six years (that’s 72 months, 313 weeks, 2190 days, 52560 hours, 3.154e+6 minutes and who knows how many seconds, just so you know, fyi) and engaged for three months & nine days! How crazy is that?!
See that collage above? That’s one photo from each year since 2011. I don’t think our faces have changed much since then, except maybe gaining a few pounds… ha.
Thinking about it, in six years, that’s
- forty-four movies seen in the theater – yes, I counted since I’ve saved all my movie ticket stubs
- three national parks (Sequoia, Joshua Tree & Yosemite)
- four plays/musicals (The Lion King, Finding Neverland, Hamilton, Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time)
- endless hipster restaurants visited
- possibly waaaay too much money spent on food
- ok I genuinely tried to make a bullet list but I couldn’t think of anything else